- We believe quality early learning and care depends primarily on the strength of the relationship between the child, the family and the educator through the provision of a secure home environment.
- We support parental choice and diversity in ECE. Families come first.
- Transparency, support, trust and integrity.
WE DON’T STAND FOR:
- Over-regulated care that does not support children to be cared for through deep and meaningful relationships.
- A ‘one size fits all’ approach.
- Mandatory qualifications for all in-home educators.
- Negative discourse amongst in-home providers.
- Poor transparency and lack of member accountability