The Home Early Learning Organisation’s members are PORSE, PAUA, Au Pair Link, Home Grown Kids and Footsteps –
five of the leading and largest in-home ECE providers in New Zealand.
Kerry Henderson, PORSE In-Home Childcare (NZ) Limited
Casey Muraahi, Au Pair Link Limited
Raewyn Overton-Stuart, PAUA Early Childhood Home Based Care Service Limited
Stacey Dunn, Home Grown Kids Limited
HELO members are committed to meeting high industry standards defined by the MOE and ERO and working collectively to strengthen the In-Home ECE sector for the ultimate benefit of babies and young children during the formative years of life.
Benefits of belonging
- Participation in an ethical organisation where your voice, as an individual or service provider, is heard to shape the future ECE models and career/training/parenting pathways for raising, caring and nurturing early learning for under fives in NZ.
- Use of the HELO logo as a member organisation.
- Listing in the HELO directory on the HELO website.
- Regular information provided about the sector, including research, legislation, policy and consultation documents.
How to join or become a paid member
HELO has the following two classes of membership:
- Full Provider Membership: this is for service provider organisations after one year of being an Affiliate Member, and have attained excellent ERO reports.
- Affiliate Membership: this is for organisations or individuals aligned to the vision and purpose of HELO, but who do not wish to commit financially, and/or stand for a governance position, or for service provider organisations who do not meet the criteria for Full Provider Membership. Affiliate Members do not have voting rights.
Fees for Full Provider Membership will be set in December 2013. There are no fees for becoming an Affiliate Members.