- To strengthen in-home early learning through improving quality and professionalism.
- To effectively communicate the benefits of in-home early learning.
- To define in-home early learning and care through evidence-based research.
- To support and encourage learning and training opportunities for teachers, coordinators, educators and parents.
- To foster strong, cooperative relationships of mutual respect with the Ministry of Education and Government.
- To support a sound regulatory framework for the in-home sector that ensures quality, stability, consistency and clarity.